Svaru stienis Power Bar + 700kg – tērauda – hroma ATX® LH-50-ATX-LDC
The ATX ® Power Bars are made of high-quality alloyed special steel / spring steel precisely manufactured dumbbell bars in a high-end finish. The bars have extremely high tensile and compressive strength with simultaneous elasticity. In this way, the rods can be deformed up to a certain tension (elastic limit), after which they can elastically return to their initial state without permanent deformation. The decisive factor for this is the optimal high-quality alloy made of chrome, molybdenum, silicon and manganese, among others. Whether for weightlifting – or powerlifting, ATX ® dumbbell bars withstand even the most extreme demands and thus meet the highest demands.
The ATX ® Barbell bars are therefore unmatched in this price / performance segment!
ATX ® Power Bar
- Material – special steel according to EN 102775-5
- Tensile strength (Tesile Strength): 206000 psi = 206 K (K / KSI = kilopound per square inch)
- wear-resistant hard chrome plating
- extra handy precision knurling with double reach markings
- Holders Ø 50 mm, rotatable – with maintenance-free precision brass bushes
- Suitable for all commercially available weight plates with a 50/51 mm hole
- High- quality encapsulated end faces, with ATX ® color code logo: blue
- Total length: 2200 mm
- Inner handle dimensions: 1310 mm
- Handle diameter: 28.5 mm
- Weight: 20 KG
- max.load capacity: 700 KG
The specified maximum load capacity of the dumbbell is only given under optimal conditions!
For exercises with a wide grip, such as bench presses, the theoretically highest load on the dumbbell is possible.
In the case of centralized load transfer, such as knee bends, the maximum load capacity is reduced!
Damage to the dumbbells is possible if the load limits and areas of application specified in the tables are not observed!
Exchange and guarantee services are excluded in this case!
Please refer to the following table for the application-related load limits!
|Type of load transfer||Maximum permissible weight load of the dumbbell||Sample exercise|
|Wide handle width:||700 KG||Bench press|
|Medium handle width:||600 KG||Deadlift|
|middle / narrow grip width:||500 KG||Squats|
|Area of application|
|Weightlifting / Powerlifting:||YES|
ATX ® offers first-class, tested and proven equipment for professional use.
The ATX ® dumbbell bars undergo the following material tests in a German independent test laboratory:
Tensile test according to DIN EN ISO 6892-1 Tensile test acc. To DIN EN ISO 6892-1
- Hardness Rockwell acc. To DIN EN ISO 6508-1
Hardness Rockwell acc. DIN EN ISO 6508-1The
dumbbell bar has the following values: Tensile strength (Tesile Strength): 206000 psi = 206 K (K / KSI = kilopound per square inch) = / corresponds to 1420 N / mm2 HRC / surface hardness: 44.0