ATX® Cerakote svaru stienis zilā krāsā
ATX ® Cerakote multi-Bar – the refreshing barbell in Steel Blue
This refreshing acting ATX ® Cerakote Multi Bar is a multifunctional barbell with high-quality blue Cerakote coating.
With a length of 220 cm, two times Reach marking conforming to international standards – IMF / 910 mm and IPF / 810 mm,
and a total weight of 20 kg, this dumbbell bar offers a wide range of applications.
With a PSI value of 190,000 (190 KSI), this barbell is hard resilient and durable.
Whether powerlifting (powerlifting with: squat, bench press, deadlift), Weightlifting (weight lifting) or traditional weight training / bodybuilding,
the ATX ® Cerakote Steel Blue is ideally suited for multi-functional applications and athletes inspire.
Coating in Cerakote Steel Blue, dumbbell inclusion in Black Chrome.
The particular blue Cerakote – coating is a very thin – slightly transparent acting, satin ceramic coating,
which can feel the direct contact with the pure steel and provides a secure grip.
The coating has excellent resistance to corrosion and has low abrasion properties * on.
* Note: The contact / deposited on exposed metal shelves / J-hooks, etc., the coating of the rod may be damaged.
Hence the deposit on plastic or rubber-coated trays is recommended.
ATX ® Cerakote Multi Bar – Steel Blue
- professional barbell with special blue coating Cerakote
- high-quality tempered steel according to EN 102775-5
- Tensile strength (Tesile Strength): 190,000 psi = 190 K (K / NSI = kilo pounds per square inch)
- heavy duty + 600 kg
- Edge: Präzisionsrändelung – RGE 30 ° – medium
- international dual Reach mark IMF / IPF – 910/810 mm
- without Mittelrändelung
- Bar with ceramic special coating – Cerakote – Steel Blue
- Recordings / Finish: Black Chrome
- Recording / storage: high-quality maintenance-free bronze bushings
- Recordings: Ø 50 mm
- suitable for all conventional weight plates with hole Ø 50/51 mm
- End faces quality encapsulated with safety ring
- End cap with ATX ® logo
- Overall length: 2200 mm
- Grip dimensions: 1,310 mm
- Handle diameter: 28.5 mm
- Weight: 20 KG
- Max. Load capacity: 600 KG
ATX ® offers top-quality, tested and proven equipment for professional use.
The dumbbell bar has an extremely high compressive strength train and at the same time elasticity.
ATX ® weight bars through in a German independent testing laboratory following material tests:
- Tensile test acc. DIN EN ISO 6892-1
Tensile test acc. To DIN EN ISO 6892-1
- Rockwell hardness gem. DIN EN ISO 6508-1
Hardness Rockwell acc. DIN EN ISO 6508-1
Thus can be deformed, the weight bars up to a certain voltage (elastic limit),
thereafter without return permanent deformation elastically to the initial state.
The main reason is the optimum quality alloy of among others chromium, molybdenum, silicon and manganese.
Whether for weight lifting – or powerlifting, ATX ® weight bars keep even the most extreme requirements stood and
thus meet the highest standards.
Pricing per unit
area of application
|Weightlifting / Powerlifting:||YES|