Treniņu stacija Triplex ATX®
ATX ® Triplex Workout Station – expandable in many ways: Experience a maximum training experience in the smallest of spaces!
- Your space-saving all-in-one solution for demanding full-body training.
- 4-in-1 workout station with lat pulldown, cable pull from below, multi-press & multi-bank.
- Optimal training ergonomics & biomechanics offer you maximum training comfort.
- Massive load-bearing capacity – multi-bench up to 400 kg, lever arms up to 250 kg, lat pulldown up to 160 kg.
With the ATX ® Triplex Workout Station, your training dreams will become reality even in small rooms! Arms, chest, shoulders, back or legs – this training device offers you an all-in-one solution for effective training of all muscle groups ! The ATX ® Triplex Workout Station is not one of those lazy compromise solutions that reveal numerous weaknesses in everyday training. Rather, it is a functional training station that promises you a first-class training feeling thanks to excellent biomechanics and optimal training ergonomics! Cable pulls from below & above (lat pulldown), the multi-press and a multi-bank guarantee you aparticularly wide range of exercises for a great training experience and maximum training results!
Effective strength training must be intense & intensive strength training must be difficult – that is why the ATX ® Triplex Workout Station offers you a high level of resilience for really difficult training in the home gym (see data sheet on the right)!
Perfect the workout station according to your wishes – various mounting options leave almost nothing to be desired (see “Accessories” below)!
Tip : The ATX ® – Triplex workout station is also an advantage listing using 125 kg weight plates packages (three options) here available!
– Certified according to EN 20957 I.II.IV Class H –
– Quality Products Designed in Germany –
More product details:
- Stable construction in an extremely compact design
- Simple and comfortable handling with optimal ergonomics and top functionality
- Safe, stable and stable
- With Ø 30 mm weight plate holder as standard, optionally available for Ø 50 mm
- (Tip: simply order the adapter for Ø 50 mm / BB-OA-250-PVC directly)
- With protective feet, gentle on the floor and non-slip
The individual components at a glance:
Lever arm multi press
- Excellent biomechanics, ideally suited for performing fundamental exercises such as flat bench presses, incline bench presses, neck presses, negative bench presses and other exercises.
- Alternating lever arms with 2 handle variants, 11-fold adjustable in height in a fine 50 mm grid and thus optimally positioned for every exercise.
- The alternating lever arms have the great advantage over one-piece rigid levers that both sides of the body have to perform exactly the same training performance up to the last repetition, which promotes your harmonious muscle development and even strength development.
- With parking position and adjustment position of the lever arms, for expanded variety of exercises and more ease of use
- Including attachable straight bar for e.g. squats, tight bench press, etc.
- Loadable up to 250 kg (2 x 125 kg)
- Diverse exercise options thanks to the upper and lower pulley function, can be used without modification
- Ball-bearing lever arm for holding the weight plates, with excellent smooth running properties
- without jerking and tilting
- Biomechanically optimized resistance curve for increased training stimulus
- Highly flexible, stretch-free steel cable with black plastic coating
- Adjustable leg clamp
- Floor plate for a secure stand and hold during pulling exercises over the lower pulley
- Ideally suited for training the back, shoulder and arm muscles
- Loadable up to 160 kg
- Safe, extremely variable, comfortable and super stable
- Optimal ergonomics and easy handling
- Can be used independently and can be positioned quickly and precisely using the base plate as a centering aid
- The backrest can be tilted 15 times from -10 ° (negative) to 82 °
- The seat can be tilted 3 times
- Thanks to the RAS roller adjustment system, the bench is always automatically in the correct position in relation to the dumbbell after the incline has been adjusted, without the bench having to be moved.
- The bench is practically only aligned once on the dumbbell rack and can then remain in this position for all exercises from negative to neck presses.
- The seat height is reduced by up to 10 cm depending on the angle of inclination of the backrest. The lower seat height is an advantage for incline bench and neck presses as well as for various dumbbell exercises, which offers you more security and optimal handling!
- With swiveling reinforcement strut for heavy loads in the flat position
- Extremely stable frame construction
- Loadable up to 400 kg
- With front tube adapter to accommodate various optionally available accessory devices (see below) for legs, chest, arms, shoulders and stomach
- With transport rollers and swivel handle for quick and convenient positioning of the bench
- With protective feet, gentle on the floor and non-slip
Scope of delivery:
- ATX-WSX-670 ATX ® Triplex Workstation
The devices shown for the front tube adapter are extras that are subject to a surcharge and are not included in the scope of delivery!
The weight plates, handles and pull rods shown are extras that are subject to a surcharge and are not included in the scope of delivery!
Delivery in cardboard packaging – disassembled –
- Depth: 122 cm – 150 cm
- Width: 132 cm
- Height: 210 cm
- Handle width: 98 cm
- Weight: about 85 kg
- Length: approx. 149 cm
- Width: approx. 76 cm
- Height: approx. 45 cm – 112 cm
- Weight: approx. 46 kg
- Dimensions of the Multibank padding:
- Backrest: length x width 80 cm x 24 cm / 31 cm
- Upholstery total length: 121 cm